Sunday, August 2, 2009

I will judge a book by its cover so break my binding and tear my paper

I saw this bumper sticker on a car yesterday when I was driving around, and it made me super happy.



Don't you just love it?!

Anyways...this weekend has been pretty chill.

Matt came down Friday night. We watched New in Town, which I thought was pretty good, and he thought was pretty lame. Debated on whether we could rent Fired UP! but ultimately decided not to.

Saturday began with home made donuts. That's right...home made. They were nothing shy of delicious, but honestly were more trouble than they were worth for just two people. I could definitely see trying it again if we have a bunch of friends over, though. Friends, please do not rent Ink Heart. I wanted it to be so good, I kept waiting for the goodness to come out, for SOMETHING to intrigue me, but that never happened. We watched it in it's entirety, and I would not do it again. They could have pushed it way farther. It was decent, but I wouldn't recommend wasting money. Just wait until it comes on HBO or something.

Any recommendations on what I should rent next time?!

I got a crazy craving for brownies, so I decided to make some. Yep, from scratch.
They turned out amazing! Obviously, they were better with a little bit of ice cream.

If you want the recipe, just let me know!



So, I'm coming up on my 100th post [6 posts away, to be exact] and I'm trying to come up with something fun to do. Keep an eye out!!

p.s. don't forget the sunday secrets!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I thought New in Town was pretty cute too. You should have rented Fired UP! It was a lot funnier than I thought it was going to be, and Matt probably would have liked it a lot more than New in Town LoL

for the love of pictures said...

I still haven't seen New in Town, but my sis said it was cute. I agree with Cassie. You should see Fired Up! It was pretty funny. Also, I am always on the lookout for a good brownie recipe :)

Mr O said...

man, i'm sorry I missed out on the brownies. But I do love those lyrics :)