Saturday, August 15, 2009

Since it's the weekend, I decided to have a little drink. Aaron and I went to the class six [the military liquor store] while we were on post the other day and got a few things.

He got Sam Adam's Octoberfest, and I got these little ditties.
I'm not a big drinker, so when I saw these, I couldn't resist. I love margaritas, and they had all kinds of flavors. Of course, I played it safe, buying only the original flavor, and one mixed with pomegranate. But they are sooooooo good.

I encourage those of you who like margaritas to try them if you ever see them. They taste fresh, and it's cheaper than you having to buy the mix, buy the alcohol, and try to make it yourself. [They are only a little over a dollar per]

Plus, the makers of this product really had American's in mind when they made it....being that we're always on the go....HAHA
I seriously laughed out loud when I read the back of the bottle.

I wake up this morning to a message on myspace from a complete idiot ex-boyfriend saying:

Ummm, seriously? I don't have enough room on this page, or enough time in the day to sit down and tell you all the reasons why this is completely ignorant, and i would never, ever agree to this. He must have lost his mind.


Anyways, Aaron is up in Auburn hanging out with some friends that he hasn't seen since before he left for basic, and I got left behind because on the first week of school I was loaded down with way too much homework. My day will consist of lesson plans, research, and drawings of hands [lame]. But I will find time for a movie or two.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!




6 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

noooo...marry ME instead. ;-) what a moron.

Cassie said...

which ex was it? LOL. I think I have a good guess. I love your sketch today.

Jeanette said...

Wait wait wait... I want a chance to get on the marry me instead boat. I mean that makes as much sense as marrying an ex boyfriend eh?

Anonymous said...

oh I had one of those exes too....UGH....have a productive day of homework!! and MOVIES!

for the love of pictures said...

1. Wow, your ex is something else.

2. I love how the margarita bottle says that it's good at home or on the go :) and

3. Great sketch!

Anonymous said...

my ex, who I lovingly refer to as the a-hole, just tried to add me as a friend on facebook.