Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll LIE if I want to........

That's right. It's my birthday, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm turning 21 again this year. And probably the year after that, and the year after that, & so on until suddenly I turn 29, and I guess I'll be okay with staying at 29 for eight years, too. Or atleast until I come to terms with the fact that getting older isn't a bad thing.

You don't have to tell me, I already know I'm crazy.

But in other news, I actually got a few bucks for my birthday, which means I'll be able to take advantage of this whole tax free weekend by going out and getting new clothes. :)

Other than that I'd just like to say thank you to all of you who have already told me Happy Birthday! Makes me feel all special inside.

I'll update later, but for now......I must go to work. *sigh*

7 comments:

for the love of pictures said...

:) Happy B-day & enjoy your shopping!

Jeanette said...

Happy *21ST* Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Happy Birthday...Hope it is a GREAT ONE...you have a great blog.

Bluebelle said...

Happy Birthday!! :D

Anonymous said...

You've got an award, come over to my blog and pick it up!!

Organic Meatbag said...

Hey, happy belated birthday, Jamie! Glad it was a good one!