Saturday, July 14, 2012

Over It

My last post was kind of a debbie downer.
Pretty much all of Wednesday I was in a funk.
I didn't do anything besides watch a whole lot of t.v. and play with baby girl.
That night, I had a break down of sorts. 
A lot of things had been weighing on my heart so I just let it all out.
Crying has never felt so good.
I woke up the next morning ready to hit the ground running.

At some point during my cry-fest I realized a couple of things:
1. My daughter, my husband, and I are all healthy. What more can I ask for?
2. Home is where the heart is. While I love my family & friends back home, my heart is with the two listed above.
3. Life is what you make of it. I plan on making ours pretty darn good.

Thank you all for the encouraging words in my time of need!


4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I just realized I do not have your mailing address and I have a box for said baby girl. ;)

Ashley said...

:)

erika said...

I hope things go well for you while you're there. And if you ever need to vent, email or text me!!

Lin said...

Glad you're looking on the bright side :)