Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Loot, July Birchbox

Every month, I look forward to getting this little gem in the mail.
I love, love, love getting birchbox!
For those of you who don't know, birchbox is a box full of samples that you can get monthly for $10.
Why do I love birchbox?
Because I get the chance to try high end beauty products with very little cost to me. I'm not one to splurge at Sephora, so I like being able to try things I wouldn't usually buy.

This is what I got this month:

AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask
I love masks! Any kind, really. So I always love it when I get them in my box. This one is thick & creamy and made my skin feel baby soft. Definitely a winner! [full size $30]

Alterna Bamboo UV+Color Protection Fade Proof Fluide
I haven't actually used this yet! I'm planning to save it until I re-dye my hair next month. [full size $24]

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
As luck would have it, I had JUST ran out of my favorite eyeliner. I was so happy to see this FULL SIZE 'sample' in my box. It came in black, which is my go to, and is so incredible smooth. I have to be  honest, though. As much as I like this, it is very similar to my $1 liquid eyeliner by E.L.F. I will happily use this, but I doubt I will be buying it. [full size $15]

Harvey Prince Hello 
One of my favorite things about birchbox is that I almost always get purfume samples. This month I got one that I will definitely be putting on my birthday wish list! Hello by Harvey Prince is such a crisp scent, absolutely perfect for summer! [full size $26]

Tea Forte Minteas
I was excited to try these when I saw them. They claim to help your mind focus, but all I could focus on was the gross taste of ginger pear. Yuck! I was definitely turned off by these. [3 tins, $9.95]

Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
Are you kidding me? These things are too cute! And perfect for the times when baby girl is sleeping and I want to listen to music or watch videos on my laptop!

If you're interested in trying birchbox, I definitely recommend it! Also, if you sign up through me, I can earn points!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love E.L.F. makeup and it's price! :) This package looks like a good way to pamper yourself every month! May have to check it out!