Friday, July 6, 2012

My Summer Swap Package

I've been meaning to write this post for a couple of days now, but life got in the way.
[That is not a complaint, btw]
Tuesday when I checked the mail, I was surprised to see my summer swap package had already arrived!
I was so anxious to open it, but when I did, this is what I saw


Liz @ The Optimistic Army Wife sent me a package that made me miss home! It had a beach theme, and included a tumbler, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a super cute beach towel!
Thank you, Liz!
Head over to her blog to see what I got her.

p.s. have you entered the giveaway?

3 comments:

Missus Elle said...

I'm so glad you liked it!! It was fun to do!

Lin said...

Cute stuff! I love those tumblers, have 2 of them haha.

Leah said...

i like the tumbler! for some reason, i definitely drink more water if i'm drinking it out of a straw. weird, i know.

the swap package is a really cool idea...