Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm back!

You can all breathe a little easier now ;)
Seriously, though...I'm breathing easier [aka less stressed].
There is a little stress left, but not too much.
If you follow me on instagram or twitter, or friends on fb, you know that we made it to our new duty station.
Of course, nothing went the way it should have [in my mind!]. We were thrown curve balls from every direction, but I think that we did pretty good at catching them & staying in the game. I've learned so much from this move, it's astonishing.
The biggest, most important thing I learned is that I am a strong woman [mentally & emotionally]. And that is giving me the confidence I need to be 1,000 miles away from my very best friends and family.
This is all for now, but stay tuned for the gory details of our trip and soon...a giveaway!

No comments: