Friday, June 11, 2010

30 days of me::Sad

Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad


This is a picture of my mom taken before my sister and I were probably even thought of. Why does it make me angry/sad?

It makes me angry because she was taken away from us at such a young age.
Because if that nurse wouldn't have been so negligent, she could have survived.

It makes me sad because I miss her every single day.
Because I constantly wonder what my life would be like if she would have lived.

But it makes me happy because it's all I have.
The memories have been fading for a long time, but I still have pictures to hold on to.


4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Aw...great post, Jamie. :) I'm sure your mom is with you every day and I'm sure she's proud of you. Big hugs. :)

Jeanette said...

Thank you for sharing this with us, your mom is watching you everyday

Mr O said...

In the few photos I've seen, you guys look so similar. It's beautiful.

Jenn said...

I love this photo; her profile is amazing. You look like your mom :-)

Thank you for sharing.