Monday, June 28, 2010

30 days of me::Again, really?

Day 18: Whatever tickles your fancy


Yep, today is another 'tickle your fancy' kind of day. I should be an expert at tickling my fancy by the end of this whole ordeal.


If you haven't noticed, I've kind of fallen off the band wagon with this thing. I feel like I started out strong, but it slowly felt more like an obligation than just something fun to do. Sorry, ya'll! I've also been slacking on the reading/commenting area, which I feel really bad about. I'm trying to get better. I've just had so much going on in my brain lately. I haven't necessarily been really busy, but it's like I can't stop thinking. [Yes, I realize that sounds super lame.] Sometimes, I wish I were a guy. They seem to have an on/off button for their brain. But not me. I'm too busy worrying about the future, playing out different scenarios in my head, and going over 'what if' situations. It really sucks, and is starting to take a toll on my sleep.

So, that's what's tickling my fancy today. What's tickling your fancy?

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, I've been thinking way too much lately as well! Can't wait for my brain to settle down.

Sara Strand said...

My new vibrator is tickling my fancy. Well, not right NOW, because that would be weird. ;)

Other than that, I'm wondering how I can be even MORE busy now even though I'm only PT instead of FT at work. Like where the hell did my free time go??

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lol, I love Sara's response. And totally not surprising coming from her ;-)

Don't forget to stop by my blog and donate to the ASPCA.