Monday, June 7, 2010

30 days of me::Fav Book

Day 4: Your favorite book

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I spent the weekend with my family back home. MOVING ON...

My Favorite book in the history of ever.....[so far, at least] is
The Perks of Being a Wallflower By Stephen Chbosky



It's a coming of age story and well, I'm a sucker for those kinds of books. I'm not going into details, but everyone needs to add it to their list of books to read. And yes, I do judge a book by it's cover.

Other books I really enjoyed:

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Innocence by Jane Mendlesohn
Go Ask Alice
Ashes of Roses by Mary Jane Auch

Books I'm currently reading:
The Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

3 comments:

aschmalz83 said...

That book is on my to-read list.

Sara Strand said...

adding it to my list...

you should check out The Leisure Seeker by Michael Zadoorian. I loved it and the author loves me. He told me via FB he loves me. ;) So we're practically besties.

Jeanette said...

Love this book! Rumor on the street is they're making a movie and Emma Watson's going to be in it when Harry Potter is done filming. :D