Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 days of me:: Fav Quote

Day 5: Your favorite quote

My new favorite quote comes from the Carrie Diaries.

"What if I'm a princess on another planet? And no one on this planet knows it?"

I can't really explain why, but I feel this way sometimes.


A few of my all time favorite quotes::

"You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, there's always someone who wants to destroy it."
-Finding Neverland

"War is the world's favorite spectator sport."
-Hawkeye [from M*A*S*H]

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I saw that on your Facebook the other day right? I know I've seen it somewhere.

Sara Strand said...

Well I totally know I'm royalty somewhere else. I'm just lost and waiting for my groupies to come and get me. ;)

aschmalz83 said...

I love that princess quote!

Cassie said...

I really love the princess one. I totally feel that way LOL

Mr O said...

Finding Neverland is underrated