Friday, May 29, 2009

Paper Mache Skies

I’ve been Tagged by: Southern Domestic Goddess

So here are my tag rules:

* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.

* Mention and link to the person who tagged you.

* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Things that make me happy:

1. Getting letters/cards in the mail.

2. Customers that actually talk BACK when I talk to them.

3. Waking up early and realizing that I DON'T have to work that day.

4. Finally being motivated to paint again.

5. Having my nails done.

6. Giggling Fits.


I tag:

Matt

Jasmine

Barbara/Abby

MeMe

Leah

Jessy

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Giggling fits...I love that too :) I had a headache the other night from laughing so hard on the phone.

Ronnica said...

I don't think anything can make my day like checking the mail and having a personal letter waiting for me!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OK...I'm totally wanting to do this from Abby on her blog, and I think I will, but here goes mine...

Things that make me happy:

1. Getting ready to unload the dryer only to find out that it was actually already empty!

2. Finding that the extra mile I drove to the next gas station was worth it b/c the price was at least 2 cents cheaper.

3. Getting to the end of a book and finding out that what I thought was the "end" the whole time is not at all what happens...basically when the story line changes in the last 17 pages!

4. The first 1 minute in the tanning bed....where you can breathe, relax and just do nothing.

5. Seeing 334-718-1898 on the Caller ID in the middle of the day.

6. Sharpie magic markers - it's an addiction - any size, any color.