Saturday, May 30, 2009

Because I'm at work...

On a Saturday, and I'm incredibly bored....


1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?

Work. Saturdays are incredibly slowwww for business.

2. What are you doing tonight?

Driving to Troy since I'm off tomorrow. Packing, Cleaning, and Relaxing.

3. Who last texted you?

My sister, I think.

4. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?

Yes.

5. Do you get mad easily?

I really do. Just this morning my aunt told me I needed to take anger management classes.

6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

It really depends on the situation.

7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

Warm!

8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?

Nanny.

9. What color are your eyes?

Brown.

10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?

No. I never gave up, and he came back to me :)

11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?

YES! oops :)

12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren’t allowed to tell anyone?

Probably, but you shouldn't tell me secrets and think I'm not going to tell either Matt or Cassie.

13. Honestly, if you could go back six months and change something, would you?

I don't think so.

14. Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?

Nah.

15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?

I've been pushing it to the back, because every time I think about wedding planning, I start STRESSING out so bad!

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

The right side.

17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?

Clothes!

18. Who knows you better than you know yourself?

Matt.

19. What are you doing this summer?

Working...but other than that: going to see Paramore & No Doubt in concert, going to see Taking Back Sunday in concert, going to see Aaron graduate basic in Oklahoma, and HOPEFULLY a beach trip.

20. Do you miss your past?

I miss being a kid, when everything was so carefree and simple. But, other than that, no.

21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?

YES! I had a barbie tea set and I LOVED it.

22. What is your favorite line from a movie?

"I love you so much it's retarded" - Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

AND

"You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, there's always someone who wants to destroy it."
-Finding Neverland

23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?

No thank you :)

24. What would you never name one of your children?

Jessica. No offense to you Jessica's out there. I just haven't had good experiences with them.

25. What is the coolest restaurant you’ve ever been to?

I don't know? Ha, Hard Rock in Chicago, maybe?

26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?

SUBWAY! Duh...

27. What style of house would you like to live in?

Country Style with a wrap around porch :)

28. Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?

sometimes? usually not though.

29. Have you seen any of the Saw movies?

All of them.

30. What was your favorite book as a child?

I think it was called Katie John. I can't really remember. I just know I wanted to be her.

2 comments:

Jessy said...

Yeah, I would never name my child Jessica either.. haha. SO MANY people are named Jessica, it is very unoriginal. That's why I renamed myself Jessy, with a Y. Less common that way :).

Cassie said...

I can't believe Dede told you to take anger management classes. LOL