Sunday, May 24, 2009

Never wanna tell a lie..

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND :)

Nanny has been asking me to clean out this old desk of my sister's that we used to pile all our stuff in. I found lots of old letters, diaries, and 'creative writing' folders from our elementary/middle school years.

I threw most of it away, but kept the good stuff. And by good, I mean funny. Well, to me at least.

I almost busted a gut reading this stuff. When I was in the third grade, I apparently thought I had 3 brothers & 2 sisters. I only have TWO brothers and ONE sister. Nanny said I must have been counting my imaginary friends.

In the fifth grade, I wrote a letter to Bill Clinton. Take a look for yourself:


I guess kids really do say the darn'dest things.


4 comments:

Cassie said...

That is so freaking funny. I love the "all of us, even YOU, will die" LOL

Jessy said...

hahahaha how cuteeee!

Mr O said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

THE WADE FAMILY said...

this is the funniest thing i've read all week - priceless! ;-)