Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello, Hello..

Is anyone out there?

I'm at work [as usual] and I'm incredibly bored. I did find some spare time to FINALLY catch up on reading my friends' blogs. I feel guilty when I can't read and comment on a regular basis.

I'm also a bit frustrated that everyone seems to be in a bad mood today. Usually when I greet customers, they talk back, or at least acknowledge that I'm here. But not today. It seems like 75% of the people think I am bothering them by saying 'Hello'. Oh well.

I have so many new ideas for painting! I want to have time to work on them sooo bad, but work is consuming my soul. I cannot complain [I'll try not to], because at least I have a job in this craptastic economy.

I am craving Pumpkin Bread SO bad, and I'm pretty sure I will make myself some on my next day off. Anyone interested in the recipe?

Well, I better get back to work. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jessy said...

I'm out here! :)