Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stolen from my sister...

Here are the rules--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Being done with school until next fall.
2. Getting letters from Aaron.
3. Going back to work.
4. Seeing Paramore, No Doubt, and Taking Back Sunday in concert.
5. Seeing Aaron.
6. Moving in to our new apartment...or uh...cottage.
7. Hopefully spending my birthday with my love.
8. Getting a new, good quality camera.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to class.
2. Dropped Aaron's letters off at the post office.
3. Went grocery shopping.
4. Worked on my projects.
5. Watched a movie.
6. Cooked dinner.
7. Tried writing a paper.
8. Played online way too much.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. See Aaron.
2. Sell all of my art work.
3. Have one day that was completely stress free.
4. Move away from this town.
5. Get married next year instead of two years from now.
6. Have a puppy of my own.
7. Buy a new car.
8. design/paint/draw something for someone famous.


8 Shows I Watch:

1. Real World/Road Rules Duel
2. Tough Love
3. That 70's show
4. Gossip Girl
5. The Office
6. My Name is Earl
7. Nip/Tuck
8. Property Virgins



And my 8 tags:
I'm not tagging anyone, just post if you'd like :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Don't worry, you will sell all your artwork. it's too wonderful not to sell! :)

for the love of pictures said...

Great list :) and I agree with Cassie; your artwork is lovely.

I did this list too a while ago. You can check it out if you want to at http://boredomsbounty.blogspot.com/2009/04/twenty-eighth-daygetting-to-know-you-on.html