Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fear will hold you back If you believe in that

Oh, what a weekend! First of all, Happy Easter, Everyone!

Aaron and I headed up to Auburn on Friday afternoon for what we thought would be an eventful weekend. And we were not disappointed. I dropped Aaron off at his friend's apartment, and headed over to Matt and Frisco's place. We played a little Kung Fu Panda, and then headed out to Tiger Town for dinner. It was such a beautiful day, that none of us were expecting the Tornado warnings. We sat in the garden section of Target with a lot of strangers while waiting for the storm to pass. Eventually, we got tired of sitting there, and decided to ride out the storm together. It was seriously the scariest 10 minutes of my life. But we made it home safe.

Saturday was a whole different ball game. We chilled all morning, then got ready to go shopping. When I got in my car, I saw a note on the windshield. A guy hit my car, but didn't have time to stick around, so he left his name and number. I was automatically in a bad mood.

I don't even want to hear 'it's not that bad', because to me, it is.

Luckily, the guy who hit my car was a stand up guy. He did the right thing, we called the cops, and got it all settled.

Shopping was kind of a bust. I did get my watercolors, but couldn't find my choxie. The rest of the night was pretty good; made taco salad for the guys, caught up with an old friend, watched the video of our senior year of high school, and made cookies.

Did I mention temp tats?
Yea...





Yep.
The Giraffe got one, too.



No comments: