Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meet me here beneath the burning skies

First of all, I just want to thank all of you for all of the congratulations, and for all of the advice that has been given. I have taken it all in, and I truly appreciate it.

This morning we had early registration for next semester. Seniors signed up at 8, so I got there a little early. To my surprise, there were only 2 other people waiting to sign up, so I got done pretty quick. Since I had a class at 9, I decided to just stay on campus. I went to the bookstore and just browsed around. A hot pink book caught my eye, so I picked it up. It was a wedding planner. I almost put it down, but then I realized, 'Hey, this actually pertains to me now, I can actually look at these things without feeling like a freak.' So I did. I looked at all the ones they had, and was really impressed by The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner. I almost bought it, but when I saw that it was $16.00, I put it down. KNOWING that I could get a better deal online, I came home and ordered it from amazon, and only spent $7.95 after shipping and handling.


I get to teach another art lesson to my peers tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OMG.....Number One: I LOVE the Knot's wedding planner. It's the best advice! You will love that planner! Number Two: The Knot also has a great webpage that you can use as a basis to design a wedding web page - OK, so it sounds dorky but I loved it and it's a great way to give people a place to find all sorts of details! Number Three: YEA for looking through wedding books and not feeling like a dork! ;-)