Thursday, April 2, 2009

so turn off all the lights

Sorry for being kind of M.I.A. from the blogging world for a few days, but I've been unbelievably busy.

I woke up to the sounds of sirens around 7 this morning. Tornado warnings...AGAIN. Classes were cancelled due to the terrible weather, so I had a little bit of time to do some things I WANT to do rather than just do things I NEED to do.

I finished my painting. I'm pretty proud of it. If you're interested, I have it listed for sale on my etsy.



Pretty short winded for tonight. Stay safe!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I like it...very nice!

Christy said...

I love it! Also love that version of Disturbia.

Mr O said...

ok ok, playlist is nice. The Hush Sound is always fun.

Looks like you have looked into Punk Goes Pop 2. My favorites are What Goes Around, Over My Head, and When I Grow Up. Just my two cents...

Kern said...

Beautiful! I love it!