Monday, September 3, 2012

August Birchbox, a little late!

Obviously, I'm a little late on sharing my goodies from August's birchbox.
Here is what I got:
via the birchbox website

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
I kept hearing about BB's, but was never interested enough to buy one. When I saw this in the box, I gladly tried it. I don't wear make up daily, but I will definitely use this on the days when I need to run to the store but don't feel like doing 'full face' make up. It's just enough to smooth out my skin and still looks natural. [full size $32]
LÄRABAR® über
I'm always skeptical about protein bars, but LARABAR never disappoints! This time, I got the Apple Turnover flavor and it was DElish! I will definitely be picking up a few of these the next time I go grocery shopping! [5 bars for $9]
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur
A few months ago I received The Original Viva la Juicy sample & fell in love. This new, sweeter scent is equally appealing & will be on my Christmas wish list. It's the perfect date night perfume! [full size $70]
DDF® Brightening Cleanser
I am a face wash snob. Because of my weird skin issues, when I find a cleanser that I like, I stick with it. Lately, I've been wanting something new, and this may be JUST that. It's gentle, but feels like it's working [I hate face washes that are too smooth!]. It doesn't dry me out, and I have noticed  that my skin looks a bit brighter. The best part? Birchbox sent me a HUGE 'sample'! [Full size $38]
LiQWd Professional Volumizing Catalyst
This is the only thing in this month's box that I was less than impressed with. When I saw it originally I was super excited. After my recent [disaster] haircut, I've been needing more volume. It even came in a cute pen style sprayer. The problem? The sprayer didn't work. I even tried taking it apart to see if it was clogged. It didn't work. I then put a little of the product on my fingers & ran it through the roots of my hair before I blow dried. Unfortunately, my hair still looked pretty lifeless. I know it doesn't mean the product sucks, but the packaging did, and that was enough to turn me off. [Full size $22]

If you're interested in trying birchbox, I definitely recommend it! Also, if you sign up through me, I can earn points!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How the heck do I sign up for that!? it looks amazing!

xxx,

Danielle Faith
DanielleFaith.Me