Thursday, August 9, 2012

Goal Update

A little over 3 months ago, I posted a list of goals I was hoping to accomplish by the end of the year. I did it as a way to hold myself accountable. If I had people asking about my goals, maybe I wouldn't give up on them. So here is a quick update:

-Lose 10lbs 
As of today, I'm down 8lbs & feeling so good about myself! I know I can reach this goal!
-Make at least 2 garments for myself that I will actually wear! 
I haven't actually made myself anything, yet. But I've been getting ideas on Pinterest.
-Make a quiet book for Adelei 
Same as above! Maybe I should stop pinning and get busy? 
-Start couponing more seriously 
I'm still working on this. I DO coupon, just not 'seriously'. I don't leave the store saving more than I spend. But the lovely Sara just sent me two 'how to' books, so hopefully soon I will.
-Try 1 new recipe per week 
Absolutely! I've been meaning to blog about my new adventures in the kitchen, but I always think about it after I get done eating. Oops!
-Blog daily [not including weekends] 
I've decided that this isn't really realistic for me at this point in my life. Maybe if the blogger app on my phone didn't suck, but I don't have a lot of time to myself during the day, and when I do, 72% of the time I don't feel like blogging. 
-Create my own button/header, etc...revamp blog 
DONE! 5/9/12
-Create Adelei's 1st year scrapbook
No progress. It's still packed up.
-Create & maintain bill/budget notebook 
DONE! 6/12
-Exercise daily 
Yikes! This one varies. I try to exercise daily. But sometimes it just doesn't happen. Usually I get it done when the baby is napping, but sometimes this Momma needs a nap, too!
-Start taking vitamins 
I'm not going to lie, I totally forgot about this until just now.
-Establish a health/beauty routine & stick with it 
I'm not really sure where I was going with this? But for health, I've started eating so much better/healthier & I exercise [usually] 5 days a week. As for the beauty part....I go days [sometimes even a week+] without doing anything with my hair or putting on makeup. I'm some what crunchy.

So there you have it. I'm hoping the next 4 months are as equally [or more] productive as the last 3.

Don't forget about my giveaway!
Also, check out my sister's shop. She's giving away a children's outfit!

1 comment:

Missus Elle said...

Go you! Hey I was gonna see if you wanted to add me on FB or not so we an meet up in OK.