Saturday, April 14, 2012

Key Lime Cupcakes



It's practically summer time here down south, which means it's time for sweet tea, sunshine, and key lime pie.
Or in this case, cupcakes.
I have been craving anything key lime flavored for weeks, so I finally just took the initiative to make it myself.

Using this recipe from Betty Crocker, I made these delicious little devils.
They're the perfect combination on sweet & sour. And the cream cheese frosting mellows it all out. Seriously delicious.
What are you craving for the summer season?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

those look so good... but i really don't like anything with key lime! and i live in florida.. go figure haha

but they look so pretty :)

Lin said...

Yum! They came out great, I'm sure they tasted that way too.

erika said...

Oh gosh, I'm drooling! Key lime is one of my favorites.