Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It seems like everyone I know is Pregnant

Quite a few of my friends are either pregnant or just had babies.
And for some reason [maybe because I just got married?]
People keep asking me if I'm going to be next.
Well, not if I can help it.

Anyways, my friend Sabrina and I decided to throw our friend Jennifer a baby shower.
We didn't realize how stressful it was going to be.
We made all the food ourselves, rather than having it catered...and we decorated.
It was fun, but very exhausting.

Here are a few pictures from the party:
Us, and the mom to be :)


p.s. can someone please tell me why my comments are all of a sudden not being sent to my email address?!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

So cute!

Lisa Anne said...

I say take your time to have kids. Enjoy being married for at least a year. Time to yourselves, be selfish for a bit.

You can try to completely delete your email and re-enter. Your email may be spaming as well.

Cassie said...

I really like that cake. I'm glad it went well. And yeah, wait to have kids. They're too time consuming.

Bluebelle said...

That's really sweet of you. I know what you mean - you get married and suddenly everyone's all when are you going to have babies? And the answer is not for a few years at least if I can help it! None of our friends are at the baby stage yet but there are a few of us who are getting there so I think in the next couple of years it'll turn from wedding-season to baby-season.