Monday, November 30, 2009

What was I thinking?

Just found out that over eating may be connected to a gene linked with alcoholism.

Thanks, Dad.

Anyways, Yesterday was the last day for student teaching for this semester,
and Today was my LAST day of classes for the semester. YA!
A small rock has been removed from my shoulders.
Now, all I have to do is....finish my curriculum document by Thursday,
finish my portfolio by Friday,
and finish my sculpture by Monday.

And then I'll be able to breathe...barely.

With only 11 days until the wedding, 10 til the rehearsal dinner, I feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

At this point, I'd like to think that everything has been done. But it hasn't.
We still have to:
go apply for a marriage license,
pay for the cake & photography,
pick up the tuxes,
decorate,
confirm the catering,
and prayyyyyyy for a beautiful day.

so. much. stress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for school almost being done!! Just take everything one day at a time. Your wedding day will be absolutely perfect!!!

Cassie said...

Those first two lines? so true.

Mr O said...

I can't wait to eat cake