Friday, June 12, 2009

Why don't you say so...

Dear Blogger Friends,
Please forgive me for being gone all the time. I tried to catch up today. But it's hard to do when I don't have internet at home [for now]. Anyways, I'm at work, and just wanted to take a few minutes to post--just so you all didn't think I fell off the face of the earth.

Here's my Friday 5 (idea taken from Boredom's Bounty)

1. What’s something you will not eat unless you also have ketchup?
I'm more of a mayonaisse girl.

2. What’s something you will not drink unless it is served on ice cubes?
I will not drink anything if it isn't ice cold....except hot chocolate.

3. What’s something you will not eat unless it is served between slices of bread?
Meat loaf :)

4. What’s something you will not drink unless you have a straw?
Anything from fast food or restaurants. I must have a straw!

5. What’s something else you will not eat except under very specific circumstances?
Lasagna

No comments: