Saturday, June 20, 2009

Patron Saint of Lost Cause...

Last night was my first time going to a gay club, and I must say....I had a blast!

My friends from work invited me out, so I went.


Ran into my old friend David, who I found out was performing in the talent show. If you can't tell, I was super excited.


I was approached by a man who asked me if I was gay, straight, or bi. I told him I was straight, engaged in fact. He was sad, because he said his friend sent him over because she wanted to get with me. HA. The rest of the night, Sabrina pretended to be my girlfriend so we wouldn't have to worry about anyone else.

Pam & Misty were jealous, so they became g/f's, too.



This was our 'special' friend haha



Our special friends and Liz



Us and David









The Show....

I've heard of fire crotch, but never diamond crotch...



My friends really know how to break it down ;)





3 comments:

Mr O said...

wow, this looks like a really good time. And what is that line from? Is it from a song or something? It sounds familiar...

Cassie said...

so.much.fun.

Mr O said...

p.s. I tagged you in my blog post. Do it while you are at work or something.