Thursday, April 4, 2013

Flashing Lights

I'm coming to y'all today from a dark place.
I was trying to be optimistic, but at this point I'm saying, 'What else could go wrong?'
First of all, it has been rainy/cold for the past 3 days. Which means no playing outside. And Adelei is refusing to nap. Can you see where this is headed?
Today I had my second, yes second, pap smear in a month. Ladies, take a moment to let that sink in. You know how bad it is to have it done once a year, nevermind the fact that my doctor apparently did it wrong the first time and couldn't even get a reading.
Really? Awesome. I love feeling violated and sore for days.
But to add insult to injury, on my way home I got a speeding ticket. My first one ever, and a really, really expensive one.

So that's my rant. At this point I'm just hoping that the pap smear comes back fine and that my husband doesn't kill me for getting a ticket. It could be worse, right?

1 comment:

erika said...

:( Hope this week is better. I'm sorry.