Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tell them that she's not scared

Remember last week when I said that I was going to make myself read at least 30 minutes a day?

Well, it worked. Some days I even got sucked in and read for an hour or two. I actually finished one book and am about 80 pages into another one already.

My new goal is to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. It sounds good, in theory...but don't hold your breath, okay? haha

So far we have 6 people signed up for the Blogger Mail Swap. That's a good start, but it would be more fun with more people. Tell all your friends!

And today, I'll leave you with lyrics that are touching my heart this week:

& I'm twenty three & invincible
Got the world figured out
& the bird on my shoulders
Told me everything's gonna be all right
When is everything gonna be all right?



5 comments:

Cassie said...

What have you been reading?

____j said...

Just the gossip girl books. Finished the 5th one, working on the 6th. They're such easy reads [and so addicting] I want to get them out of the way before I read my other books.

Sara Strand said...

Is that Boys Likes Girls? I have that cd on my iPod and I've never gotten through the whole thing. I can't decide if I love it or not.

Happy reading! I got Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare which is the prequel to her Mortal Instruments series...love love love it.

Melissa said...

I love reading. It's one of my favorite things to do. I just adore books. Good luck with your reading goals! :)

for the love of pictures said...

I recently got a nook (after swearing for months that I never would) and I love it. I read everyday on my commute to wrk, so it's really great having a few books at my disposal. I am trying to set exercise goals for myself too. It's slow going, but I'm trying :)

Good luck with your reading & exercise goals!