Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Memory Lane, Pt. 2

Ohhh, the high school years.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little awkward in high school.
If you can't tell.......
At least I discovered contacts.

at some point, I morphed into a punk kid, and did not leave the house without my chuck taylors, stud belt and coke top bracelet.
*cue emo music*

& of COURSE I had a digital camera...


It's so weird looking back and seeing how LAME I actually was, when I thought I was so amazing. If history really does repeat itself, I guess I'll be doing this same thing again 10 years down the road.

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

OMG- you are so cute! Yeah- I wish I had the emo pictures of me. I wonder if my mom has any...

But I freaking LOVE your glasses with the little rhinestones. I would totally rock those now. Dang, yo. ;)

aschmalz83 said...

Oh! You are a brave soul for posting these pictures! ;)

My grade school and high school pictures are soooo lame!!

Lin said...

I think we're all awkward at that young age. You're so brave for posting those.

I have to agree with Sara...you're glasses were pretty bad ass!