Friday, September 24, 2010

He's going to kill me

If you've been around here for long enough, you know that my BFF in real life also has a blog.
A lot of you also read and follow his life. I've been thinking about doing this post for a long time, but I could never find the evidence.

Until today.

For those of you who know Mr. O,
meet Ms. O...



Don't worry, he's not a cross dresser. Our high school used to have "Foxy Lady" pageants. I'm not really sure why, but a lot of guys participated.

& No, he did not win.


ANYWAYS..
Today is the last day to sign up for the blogger mail swap. YOU know you wannnnt to.

4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Thank god I peed right before sitting down at the computer because I? Have had a great laugh. And I likely would have peed myself. :)

It's probably a REALLY good thing that you and I don't live closer together because we'd both be on him and it could only be bad. Bwahahaha!!

Mr O said...

you're still alive... but only because I'm a good friend.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my god that is AWESOME. So freaking awesome.

Allison said...

Fantastic Photos!

Super Foxy Mr. O!