Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bright Sun Shiny Day



I should be studying for my exit exam, but instead, I am facebooking and blogging.
I just can't help it.
I was working on the study guide for a while on Thursday, and I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack. Seriously, this thing is really stressing me out.

So here I am for a much needed break. I know you're probably ready for me to tell you who the winner is, right? Right.

Here we go..........
The winner issssssssss
Congratulations, Krysten!
I'll be sending you an email this afternoon with some details.

Thanks to everyone who entered my give away! I have some cool things in the works, so keep an eye out for those. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Jamie thank you so so much, I'm so excited! Shot you an email last night!