Sunday, April 25, 2010

I could really use a wish right now

I've been neglecting you guys, and I am so sorry.

All I've had time for lately is school, but I did find time every night this week to cook.
Finals will be over next week, and I'll finally be able to breathe again.
I'm interested in seeing what the summer brings, but I really hope it includes:
a job
a new tattoo
a vacation
a lot of art
a vintage swimsuit
a concert or two
a lot of quality time w. my boo & my friends


My new obsession:



Thanks, Matt.

2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Girl--- I JUST found this on YouTube last night before bed and am obsessed with it!!! What an awesome blend of voices-- unexpectedly fantastic. I hope this gets released mainstream. Plus I love me some Eminem. Even if he is starting to look like Joan River's brother with all the plastic surgery. I apparently have a thing for angry white boys. ;)

Hang in there chick- you're almost done. ;)

Jeanette said...

I may or may not have just got my fifth tattoo.... but it's incorporated in my second... so we'll count it all as one haha