Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ultra Dork

I have played the Wii a few times, but I never really cared for it all that much. Until now, maybe?



This may possibly be one of the most exciting things I've seen in a while. A virtual spray can! Here's a little more info:

Called the WiiSpray, this can allows any would-be graffiti artist to practice their skills in a safe environment without having to fear cops or angry property owners. The can works with the same motion-sensing capabilities that the Wiimote makes use of. The WiiSpray even comes with several different caps to simulate real-world spray cap properties and feel.

Seems very interesting, to say the least.

Moving on. Aaron bought me the new Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for my DS. It's addicting. Don't get me wrong, I didn't ask for it. He just got it for me. Well, got it for himself, but since it's my DS he pretended that it was a gift. I really want Professor Layton and the Curious Village, though. I'm more of a puzzle/mystery kind of girl. Any of you have a DS? If so, do you have any games to recommend? We already have guitar hero, brain age, the new super mario bros, mystery case files, csi, and chrono trigger.

2 comments:

Christy said...

How cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Yoshi's Island was the first game I ever got for DS and it set a high bar, still my favourite. But I also enjoy crap like Diner Dash and Cake Mania... because I'm cool like that...