Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sometimes Blogging Is Hard To Do

Well Friends,
work is kicking. my. butt.
Yes, I'm only working 15-20 hours a week, but between taking care of the baby all night [yes, she's still waking up several times, some nights are better than others], then getting ready for work, dealing with the public for 4-6 hours, and then heading home.....
I'm absolutely DRAINED!
So if you're wondering why I haven't been blogging lately, this is why.
When I get home at 7pm I literally eat dinner, feed the baby, and then pass out while trying to keep up with my shows.
I look SO forward to my days off.
I always have so many things on my mind that I want to get done, but I usually just spend my FREE time napping, relaxing, watching tv, & cooking.
You can call it being lazy, that wouldn't bother me.

What I want to do is to be a stay at home mom. 100%. This part time working thing is for the birds. When I'm at work, I think about Adelei constantly. When I get home I feel like I'm too exhausted to even spend time with her. I know, I'm overreacting, but I will be SO glad when Aaron graduates & commissions so I will be able to spend all the time in the world with my baby.
After all, being a mom is a full time job!

2 comments:

erika said...

I would totally feel the same way! I don't blame you a bit.

Sara Strand said...

Oh hun. I get it, it IS really hard. But you know what? These are your glory years! LOL. :) I actually really liked working full time when my kids were little, but now that they are bigger and are able to do more fun stuff during they day... I prefer working PT. I could stay home all of the time if I wanted to, but now that I have a routine of work/kids/house, it works. I don't struggle nearly as much as I did before. Plus, moms need socialization away from baby too. So even if you stay home, make sure you get time away from baby once a week and not talk about baby, etc. It'll be good for you in the long run. Trust me. :)