1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Panama City Beach and I would bring my hubby...and a camera.
2. Something I often rant about is people who post wayyy too much info on facebook. I mean, come on...no one needs to know that you crapped yourself because your son was sooo hungry and you just had to feed him because you're a 'good' mom.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge all the time is chocolate milk. Or at least milk that I could possibly make chocolate.
4. My 'life saving' product is my phone. Seriously, in awkward situations just having it makes me feel better.
5. A friend is someone who will listen to your stupid rambling/embarrassing stories, laugh
6. If I could write my own blank it would be...'The last thing I do before laying down in bed is'....take my prenatal vitamin.
7. My favorite kind of art is printmaking. Hands down. Specifically dry point/etching. I would do it all day every day, if I could.