Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Panama City Beach and I would bring my hubby...and a camera.

2. Something I often rant about is people who post wayyy too much info on facebook. I mean, come on...no one needs to know that you crapped yourself because your son was sooo hungry and you just had to feed him because you're a 'good' mom.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge all the time is chocolate milk. Or at least milk that I could possibly make chocolate.

4. My 'life saving' product is my phone. Seriously, in awkward situations just having it makes me feel better.

5. A friend is someone who will listen to your stupid rambling/embarrassing stories, laugh with you at you, and always tell you exactly how they feel/what they think about you.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be...'The last thing I do before laying down in bed is'....take my prenatal vitamin.

7. My favorite kind of art is printmaking. Hands down. Specifically dry point/etching. I would do it all day every day, if I could.

1 comment:

Leah said...

thanks for the welcome back! =P i have got some major catching up to do - haha. i may be taking a printmaking class in the fall, but not sure yet. it sounds fun, and i love the end results.