Friday, February 25, 2011

:)



1. I am currently obsessed with
sour cream. seriously obsessed. I'm eating it on pretty much everything.

2. Today I am happy/bored because i'm at work, with nothing to do except day dream about my baby girl :)

3. The age I am is 23 and the age I feel is...somedays I feel my age, and sometimes I feel 40+. I think it's just the exhaustion of pregnancy.

4. My favorite place is the beach.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is working on my portfolio for internship.

6. The last thing I purchased was chips, a drink, and cookies.

7. The thing I love most about my home is the baby's room. I love spending time in there and thinking about her. I can't WAIT until July.

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

You even sound pregnant! HAHA! :) I love it! I'm *almost* 29 and I feel about 21. Definitely.

Lin said...

The beach is definitely one of my favorite places, it's so peaceful & relaxing!

monica said...

love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

xo monica