Friday, January 21, 2011

This is me....


Katie over at Illustrations by Katie gave me a stylish blogger award. Thanks girl!


For this award, the guidelines are:

* Link back to the person who awarded you
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Link it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers
* Contact those people about the award

7 Things about myself:
  1. I am not scared at all [yet] about being a mother.
  2. I am obsessed with candles, especially soy candles.
  3. I'm also obsessed with the Martha Stewart extra fine glitter collection [go ahead and judge me ;)]
  4. I have been spending a lot of time daydreaming about living in a house [rather than apartment] and hoping that I have the funds to make that happen in the near future.
  5. My kids names will not be ordinary, but they won't be as crazy as HALF of the little kids I come across at school.
  6. I really want a Wii, specifically a red one. But only for Mario Bros & Donkey Kong.
  7. I have been thinking of things to write on here for at least 45 minutes...the end.
I'm tagging all my blogger friends ;)


No comments: