Monday, July 19, 2010

This one time....

Dear Blogger Friends,

I am leaving you tomorrow to embark on the marvelous journey that is high school band camp. Please pray that I do not have a heat stroke [since we will be spending 9 hours outside 'enjoying' Alabama summer days], and also that I don't end up physically hurting anyone [because I will obviously be tired/hot & therefore irritable]. I will be in a small town, staying at a place that doesn't have cable OR internet, so if you get a call/text from me...it's probably a cry for help.
I will be back this weekend though, for much needed R&R, before another week of pure joy ;)
If you don't hear from me come Sunday, just assume I didn't make it out alive.

Sincerely,
Jamie

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, band camp. what a miserable time. LOL Call me if you need to talk about it!

Sara Strand said...

Be strong, friend! You should bring the following:
1. Crayons
2. Paper
3. Taser
4. Large Stick
5. Duct Tape
6. Plastic Bags/Garbage Bags
7. Shovel

This, all assuming you need to kill someone, bury the evidence. And obviously for entertainment. ;) Have fun. *LOL*

Lisa Anne said...

GOOD Luck!!

Jenn said...

Ohh boy!! Have fun and always remember, smile and nod!

You're going to do great. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :-)

Jeanette said...

I want a help text! Have a great time!