Saturday, July 17, 2010

My first time...

Yesterday Aaron had an interview in Montgomery, so I decided to go with him.
After his hour long interview [isn't that nuts?] we decided to get some lunch.
It was my first time eating at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.
It was amazing. Seriously, I ate until my stomach hurt.
The only thing that sucked was the price.
For 2 hamburgers, 1 fry, & 2 drinks it was $18.00.
It was worth it for that kind of quality, but it will definitely be a rare treat.

Later, we went to see Inception. My heart raced pretty much the entire time. If you haven't seen it, you should do so immediately. I mean, I had a dream last night that someone was trying to get into my dream. But, was it a dream? Or was it real? Guess I'll never know.

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Five Guys ROCKS. Did you get this mountain of fries? It's ridiculous. I have only been there 3 times and I ate until I thought I was going to throw up. So worth it, but like you, it's a rare treat.

I want to see Inception very badly. I'm hoping that sometime this week Matt and I can find a sitter...so we can go in the evening. We'll see.

Mr O said...

Get out of here with your cliffhanger ending to this post.

And I've 5 guys once. Food was good, that you can't deny. But I haven't gone back cuz it was so expensive.

Jaime Hungry said...

Five Guys is delicious!!! There used to be one INSIDE my apartment complex, and I can't lie, I ate there more times than my account would have approved of.