Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 days of me::this is getting nuts

Day 27: This month, in great detail

what's happened so far:
-went on a mini vacay
-cooked, a lot
-held try outs for color guard
-sat in a boring graphic design class for 5 hours a week
-got my dog spayed
-watched tv, a lot
-got addicted to true blood
-pinched pennies like no body's business
-grieved over the break up of one of my fav bands, envy on the coast

what's going to happen:
-finish that stupid graphic design class
-teach routines to my c/g girls during band camp. oh joy
-finish season 1 of true blood [yes, i'm behind]
-read at least 1 more book in the gossip girl series. if i can get my hands on it
-try not to die from the heat

Day 28: This year, in great detail

what's happened so far:
-quit my old job
-started school
-adopted my lil kamzalina
-did lots of projects/worked my BUTT off [for school]
-spring break at Panama City Beach with friends
-studied for & ultimately passed the praxis
-got a new job
-finished the semester
-quit my 'new' job
-started my first summer semester ever
-went on mini vacay
-started my first gig as a c/g instructor

what's going to happen:
-hopefully pass my summer class
-make amazing routines so my girls will make all 1's at competition
-take a semester off, because my school is stupid
-hopefully get a second job
-finish seasons 1 & 2 of true blood. patiently wait for season 3, since we don't have HBO
-finish all books in the gossip girl series
-read all books on my 'to read' list
-lose 10 lbs
-renew my license

Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

-to be healthy & happy
-to decorate matt's new apartment. when he actually gets a new apartment
-to try a gazillion new recipes
-to get out of this financial slump we're in
-to be a better friend, in general
-to stop procrastinating so dang much
-to get an internship & blow them out of the water so I can get hired as soon as I graduate ;)
-to graduate
-to get a big girl job

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

ok- for a second..instead of "pinch pennies" I thought it said "pinch penises" and I had to re-read it to make sure you aren't some kind of S&M hooker or something. YAY for not being an S&M hooker!

And YAY for being hooked on True Blood. My Sunday nights revolve around that show.