Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spooktacular Swap Link Up


A few weeks ago, Sara and I decided to host a Halloween themed swap. Several lovely ladies signed up, and today is the day to show off what we got!


My partner was Sarah from Embracing Chaos. I was so excited when the package showed up at my door, I could hardly wait to open it. 




Sarah sent me some of the coolest stuff! Cute little decoration bottles [which are now sitting on my mantel], a halloween card, a halloween themed [cupcake!] post it note pad, a mini coffin with the cutest earrings inside [she made them!], some jack-o-lantern confetti, and a cute little pen.

This was such an awesome package, and such a fun swap experience! I want to thank all of you who participated, and I'm looking forward to the next one :)

Don't forget to link up!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun!! I am having the best time looking at each other's swag!!

We definatley need to do this again next year and maybe once of twice more throughout the year.

XXOO

Lin said...

Haha, so cool! I love the glass containers with the witty labels.

Shirley said...

Thanks for hosting! This was fun!!

Jane said...

Ooo! How fun! You got such neat stuff!

SarahMarie said...

So sorry I'm late with linking up! Thanks for a great swap!