Monday, November 29, 2010

This stuff is amazing...



This month's issue of Food Network magazine has SO many good recipes in it. I mean, it usually does, but there is just something about holiday recipes that just really make me want to get in the kitchen.

As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try it.
As soon as I tasted it, I knew I had to share it.

source

Warm & Creamy Bacon Dip

8 oz softened cream cheese
2 cups sour cream
3 oz bacon bits
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped green onion

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure there are no big clumps of cream cheese. Pour into a 1 quart baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

I served it with Chicken in a Biskit Crackers.
SO GOOD! Perfect for the upcoming holiday parties!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That looks amazing!! I've heard really great things about that magazine, and I'm definitely going to try it! :)

Katie said...

That sounds so delicious, and very importantly, so easy! I'll bet my boyfriend would love that. I'm going to try it out!